Oct. 4, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 200+ total joint replacement ASC in New Jersey opens new location: 5 things to know
2. What to expect from RTI Surgical in the future: 4Qs with CEO Camille Farhat
3. EEOC sues Saint Thomas Health over mandatory flu shot policy
4. Explore current trends and best practices in patient collections during this upcoming webinar.
5. Enabling Technologies and Pain Management Across the Orthopedic Spectrum in an ASC - learn more at the Becker's ASC 25th Annual Meeting on Oct. 19, 10:50-11:30 p.m. To attend, contact Jessica Lanzon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Drs. Thomas Graham, Karen Wu & more: 12 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
7. Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center recapitalizes: 3 things to know
8. $20K per year for family healthcare coverage - The new, new normal (who is to blame) - 6 points Full story
10. Dr. Robert Anderson performs ankle surgery on Bengals' Tyler Eifert: 4 details
11. Outdated patient billing is hurting hospitals and healthcare providers. Read the white paper to learn more.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Terrence Piper of Piper Spine Center Full story