Oct. 3, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Former orthopedic surgeon fraudulently reviewed 2.5K records in medical, workers compensation claims
2. Sarasota Orthopedic Associates relocates, doubles in size
3. Baylor, Memorial Hermann to form 68-hospital system
5. How to increase ASC reimbursement, accurately project revenue and avoid liability - learn more during this informative session at the Becker's ASC 25th Annual Meeting on Oct. 18, 3:05-3:45 p.m. To attend, contact Jessica Lanzon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 5 things to know about the orthobiologics market Full story
7. Kansas hospital to close by year's end
8. Dr. Thomas Graham joins NYU Langone Health: 5 notes Full story
9. Explore current trends and best practices in patient collections during this upcoming webinar.
10. Resurgens Orthopaedics featured on 2018 Top Company Cultures list
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Eric Hohn of OrthoNorCal Full story