October 3, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Zimmer Biomet, Medtronic, Integra LifeSciences & more: 17 device company notes
2. Tennessee hospital closes after falling 94% short of GoFundMe goal
3. Athletico: Using high touch and high tech to care for athletes
4. Webinar: The Future of Patient Financial Engagement. Register here.
5. Dr. Vincent Galan, Pain Care medical director & Center for Pain and Spine president, discusses pain management advancements and the impact on ASCs. Don't miss him and 137 other industry professionals speak at Becker's ASC 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs in Chicago. Learn more and register, here.
6. Nurses at California hospital walk off the job after not being paid Full story
7.Webinar: From transactional to strategic: A systems approach to transforming your radiology service line for better patient care at lower cost.
8. Dr. Don Wright steps up as interim HHS secretary - 5 insights Full story
9. Contact sports tackle $20B in medical expenses each year: 7 takeaways
11. 10 most-read supply chain stories in September Full story
10. Which ASC company has grown the most in 2017?
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Atul Kamath of Penn Orthopaedics Full story