September 29, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Federal judge rejects former sales rep's suit against Zimmer Biomet over firing after testimony against surgeon: 5 key notes
2. Feds charge former Tenet executives in $400M fraud case
3. How youth sports and mentorship builds the next generation of confident leaders: Q&A with Jarrett Payton
4. Webinar: Make the most out of patient throughput - don't let costly setbacks rule the day. Learn more about the key steps to immediately improve patient throughput. Register here.
5. Surgical Information Systems CNO Ann Geier is gearing up for Becker's ASC conference in October. See what other speakers have to say, here. At the event, ASC leaders will share insights on areas such as maintaining a strong patient base, maximizing reimbursement and more. To learn more and register, click here.
6. Brigham and Women's mandatory flu shot policy prompts nursing suit: 7 things to know Full story
7. Webinar: Straight from the source: Incorporating Patient-Generated Health Data into clinical workflows.
8. Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush hosts sports summit: 4 things to know
9. CMS to terminate Hull Eye Surgery and Laser Center's Medicare benefits - 6 insights
11. 7 common GI/Endoscopy coding and billing mistakes Full story
10. Webinar: The Future of Patient Financial Engagement. Register here.
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Leslie Barnes Remski of Andrews Institute Full story