Sept. 27, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. Neal ElAttrache to perform Tommy John surgery on Angels' Shohei Ohtani
2. Missouri neurosurgeon, fiancee fined $5.49M in anti-kickback violation case involving spinal implant distributor: 5 things to know
3. CHS subsidiary to pay $262M to settle fraud probe
4. Learn how to achieve real-world success with UVC disinfection
5. The best ideas for ASCs today - learn more at the Becker's 25th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs, Oct. 18-20 with 100+ sessions and 175 speakers. Register today. For exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Drs. Robert Walker, Meghan Bishop & more: 25 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
7. Orthopedic surgeon named Reinvent Biologics' CMO: 3 insights
8. 1st patient enrolled in NuVasive XLIF advanced material implant study: 3 notes Full story
9. To learn how to bridge the gap between medical device security and usability, register for this upcoming webinar.
10. Colorado hospital ousts CFO after 2 months
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. David Fisher of OrthoIndy Full story