September 26, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Drs. Justin West, Darrin Kuckynski & more: 7 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
2. Wisconsin health system blames Cerner software for $16M in losses
3. Central Maine Orthopaedics opens new clinic: 4 highlights
4. Webinar: Make the most out of patient throughput - don't let costly setbacks rule the day. Learn more about the key steps to immediately improve patient throughput. Register here.
5. NBA legend and basketball analyst Bill Walton and ESPN's College GameDay's Kirk Herbstreit are two of the keynote speaker's for Becker's October conference. At the event, ASC leaders will share insights on areas such as maintaining a strong patient base, maximizing reimbursement and more. Learn what they have to say, here.
To learn more and register for the event, click here.
6. Ascension's net income more than triples to $1.8B Full story
7. Key strategies for evidence-based hiring at every level of your healthcare organization, including physicians. Register here.
8. CVS to implement 7-day opioid prescription limit in February: 5 things to know Full story
9. Tennessee ASC performs 1st implantable eye telescope procedure in cataract patient - 4 insights
11. Anthem policy drives outpatient imaging services out of hospital-owned facilities; will other services follow? Full story
10. Webinar: How a new spine procedure can expand ASC growth. Register here.
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Maryse Bouchard of Seattle Children's Hospital Full story