1. 'No other industry would tolerate this': The problem with prior authorization in orthopedics Full story
2. Private practice or employment? What would physicians choose if they could do it again Full story
3. Astronaut, musician or basketball player: What surgeons might've been Full story
4. Patients are done with phone tag. Give them a one-stop shop to access your system here.
5. Enovis to acquire orthopedic company Full story
6. Dr. Keith Meister performs Tommy John surgery on Detroit Tigers player Full story
7. Seattle Children's cut anesthesia costs by $175K while also shrinking its carbon footprint. Watch how the hospital did it here.
8. Dr. Matthew Tao first in Nebraska to use BEAR implant Full story
9. 5 specialties with the biggest pay increases Full story
10. The best use cases for AI and where it's going in the future — a health system, physician group and insurer weigh in.
11. Learning Opportunity: Your medical equipment is likely harboring hidden costs. Learn about a standardized approach helping organizations ensure a greater return here.
12. Learning Opportunity: Healthcare-associated infections spiked over the last few years, and proper glove use is vital to help stamp out HAIs. Get tips for picking the right gloves and adhering to best practices here.
13. Learning Opportunity: Reducing care variation is key to better outcomes & margins. Build a strategy that helps physicians do it here.