September 25, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Mazor Robotics, Stryker, Amedica & more: 17 device company notes
2. Cleveland Clinic CEO Dr. Toby Cosgrove: Graham-Cassidy spells trouble for hospitals
3. Dr. James Andrews performs Tommy John surgery on Phillies pitcher Jensen Therrien
4. Webinar: How a new spine procedure can expand ASC growth. Register here.
5. Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush hosts sports summit: 4 things to know
6. What every state stands to gain or lose under Graham-Cassidy, according to CMS Full story
7. Webinar: Need a better hiring strategy? Toss generic tools to the wind and learn how a system tailored to healthcare - and your organization - will deliver an evidence-based hiring approach. Register here.
8. Telemedicine saves health systems $24 per patient: 5 things to know Full story
9. Research finds Vermont CON regulations lower quality of care: 3 key points
11. Former Virginia eye center administrator indicted in embezzlement case: 5 things to know Full story
10. House Reps. request HHS briefing on Petya attacks related to drug industry
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Dan Guttman of Taos Orthopaedic Institute Full story