Sept. 24, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Northwell Health appoints 5 Rothman Institute surgeons to clinical leadership positions: 5 notes
2. NuVasive welcomes CEO of Google, Johnson & Johnson partnership company to board
3. 3 Boston hospitals fined nearly $1M for letting 'Boston Trauma' film on-site, breaching HIPAA
4. Patients have become payors: How is your organization working to create new patient billing experiences? Find out what works during this upcoming webinar.
5. The best ideas for ASCs today - learn more at the Becker's 25th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs, Oct. 18-20 with 100+ sessions and 175 speakers. Register today. For exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 11 sports medicine physicians on the move Full story
7. 144 ACOs to know | 2018
8. Dr. Neal ElAttrache performs season-ending elbow surgery on White Sox pitcher Michael Kopech: 5 details Full story
9. Having difficulties collecting on patient financial responsibilities? Register for this webinar to learn patient collections best practices.
10. Idaho health system appoints Dr. Robert Walker orthopedics director
11. More than 400,000 hospitalized patients die from preventable harm injuries every year. To learn how to use data to prevent patient harm, download this free white paper.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Robert Morgan of OrthoCarolina Full story