September 22, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopaedic Institute for Children begins building new urgent care center: 5 notes
2. Intermountain faces nurse complaints over lunch break policies: 5 things to know
3. Presidio Surgery Center eyes expansion to meet increased TJR demand - 4 key notes
4. Webinar: Grow your spine practice in any site of service with this new lumbar spinal stenosis treatment. Register here.
5. Mississippi Valley Health CEO Michael Patterson shares his insight on the most pressing issues ASCs are facing today, here. Don't miss him speak at Becker's ASC 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs in Chicago. This three-day event in October will feature 100+ sessions & 137 industry speakers from ASCs across the U.S. Learn more and register, here.
6. 16 latest hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
7. Albany Medical Center breaks ground on new facility: 3 observations
8. Global medical robotics market to reach $20B by 2022: 5 takeaways
9. Cedars-Sinai inducts 10 health-tech startups into 3rd Techstars accelerator - 4 highlights
11. WHO: The world has a serious lack of new antibiotics under development Full story
10. NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital expands orthopedic services: 5 points
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Harry Morris of Advanced Orthopaedic Associates Full story