Sept. 20, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. How Carilion Clinic's Dr. T.K. Miller plans to grow his practice + best advice for new surgeons
2. Stryker to purchase Invuity for $190M in 2nd acquisition deal in 2 weeks: 5 things to know
3. Cyberattack forces Indiana hospital to cancel elective surgeries, divert ambulances
4. To learn how to bridge the gap between medical device security and usability, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. The best ideas for ASCs today - learn more at the Becker's 25th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs, Oct. 18-20 with 100+ sessions and 175 speakers. Register today. For exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Medtronic joins initiative to bring more women into board seats Full story
7. Rothman Institute welcomes Dr. Frank Alberta: 4 details
8. 32 hospital and health system CISOs to know | 2018 Full story
9. Join this webinar for expert insights into best practices for patient collections.
10. Drs. Diane Dahm & Martin O'Malley perform foot surgery on Timberwolves' Justin Patton
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Corey Vande Zandschulp of Go To Ortho Full story