Sept. 19, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopedic surgeon in California arrested for allegedly drugging, assaulting women: 5 things to know
2. Dr. Richard White's key thoughts on challenges & growth opportunities for orthopedic surgeons
3. Sutter Health reports higher operating revenues, income in first half of 2018
4. Patients have become payers: How is your organization working to create new patient billing experiences? Find out what works during this upcoming webinar.
5. The best ideas for ASCs today - learn more at the Becker's 25th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs, Oct. 18-20 with 100+ sessions and 175 speakers. Register today. For exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Georgia-based Tift Regional consolidates into $20M musculoskeletal center Full story
7. Meditech Spine to launch Cure Opel-C Plate System: 4 things to know
8. Visiting Stanford med school prof seeks FBI probe before testifying against Brett Kavanaugh over harassment allegations Full story
9. Having difficulties collecting on patient financial responsibilities? Register for this webinar to learn patient collections best practices.
10. Zavation acquires PanMed, expands MIS offerings: 4 things to know
11. More than 400,000 hospitalized patients die from preventable harm injuries every year. To learn how to use data to prevent patient harm, download this free white paper.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. James Wittig of Atlantic Health System Full story