September 18, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. The state of sports medicine practices - Q&A with Dr. Michael Milligan
2. Physician's resignation drives Virginia hospital to close
3. Drs. Michael McKee, Amanda Wright & more: 5 sports medicine physicians on the move
4. Webinar: How a new spine procedure can expand ASC growth. Register here.
5. Dr. James Andrews performs season ending surgery on Detroit Tigers' pitcher Michael Fulmer: 4 insights
6. Former Cleveland Clinic executive charged in $2.7M fraud scheme
7. Webinar: How UPMC improved nurse satisfaction and operational efficiency with an automated workforce management approach. Register here.
8. NuVasive, DePuy Synthes, Zimmer Biomet & more: 10 device company notes
9. 20 states with the most ASCs
11. Illinois health system opens new surgery center - 4 insights Full story
10. 6 must-reads for supply chain leaders
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Marybeth Ezaki of Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children Full story