Sept. 17, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Former orthopedic clinic nurse allegedly wrote 100+ pain med prescriptions for herself: 5 things to know
2. Smith & Nephew to pay $10.5M to ConforMIS in patent dispute settlement, licensing agreement: 4 notes
3. Netflix co-founder urges healthcare leaders to develop 'tolerance of risk'
5. What are the biggest opportunities for ASCs today? Join the discussion at the Becker's 25th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs, Oct. 18-20 with 100+ sessions and 175 speakers. Register today. For exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. U of Virginia Health System to build $160M musculoskeletal center: 5 details Full story
7. CDC, Joint Commission releases new infection control guides for orthopedic & practice management settings
8. Minnesota hospital cited for secretly videotaping patients Full story
10. ASC vs. HOPD for partial knee arthroplasties: 5 study findings
11. Join this webinar for expert insights into best practices for patient collections.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. David Gazzaniga of Hoag Orthopedic Institute Full story