Sept. 14, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. Keith Meister performs elbow surgery on Cubs' Yu Darvish: 6 details
2. University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center names Dr. James Voos orthopedic department chair: 5 things to know
3. Swedish Health Services cuts 550 jobs
4. Having difficulties collecting on patient financial responsibilities? Register for this webinar to learn patient collections best practices.
5. What are the biggest opportunities for ASCs today? Join the discussion at the Becker's 25th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs, Oct. 18-20 with 100+ sessions and 175 speakers. Register today. For exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Drs. William Macaulay Jr., Muthana Sartawi & more: 27 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
7. Benvenue Medical to focus on MIS spine, completes divestiture of vertebral augmentation systems: 5 key notes
8. How Hurricane Florence may affect CHS, Tenet, HCA and LifePoint Full story
9. Learn how to identify and address overlooked areas of supply chain expense during this upcoming webinar.
10. U of Virginia Health System to build $160M musculoskeletal center: 5 details
11. To gain insight into 3 overlooked components of high-performing healthcare facilities, download this free white paper.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Richard Hinton of Medstar Union Memorial Hospital Full story