September 12, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Drs. Dale Sutherland, Regis J. O'Keefe & more: 7 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
2. Irma forces 35 hospitals across 3 states to evacuate: 9 things to know
3. Zimmer Biomet pushes global launch of Persona Partial Knee System: 5 insights
4. Webinar: How a robust pack program can help drive product standardization and cost savings. Register here for this upcoming webinar.
5. 72 CEOs to speak at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable November 13-15, 2017. Register here. | 12 great keynotes and nearly 300 speakers at Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting. Click here to register. For exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities at these events, please email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 4 killed in Duke University Health System helicopter crash Full story
7. Webinar: What are the current trends for success in orthopedic bundles?
8. Don't miss Becker's 24th Annual Meeting Oct 26-28. The event includes more than 1,500 attendees and 137 speakers from leading U.S. surgery centers. NBA Legend Bill Walton is among the event's keynote speakers. To learn more and register, click here.
9. OrthoArizona welcomes 4 new specialists: 5 takeaways
11. Beaufort Memorial cancels all hospital, ASC surgeries temporarily due to Hurricane Irma Full story
Florida Senate to consider ASC 24-hour stay bill: 4 points
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Michael J. Adler of Orthopedic Institute Full story