Sept. 10, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. The best hospital for neurosurgery in every state, ranked by U.S. News & World Report
2. How K2M will fit into Stryker's business model - will it affect long term financial targets?
3. 12 hospitals with strong finances
5. NorthShore University Health System appoints 1st Mark R. Neaman Family Chair of Orthopaedic Surgery: 5 things to know about Dr. Jason Koh Full story
6. The best ASC business-focused conference of the year - don't miss the Becker's 25th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs, Oct. 18-20 with 100+ sessions and 175 speakers. Register today. For exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
7. Illinois Bone & Joint Institute forms philanthropic arm: 4 notes Full story
8. Closed California hospital files for bankruptcy
9. Dr. James Alley performs inguinal hernia surgery on Chiefs' Byron Pringle: 5 details Full story
10. A guide to staying competitive: Register for this webinar to learn how data analytics can support an ASC's clinical, operational and financial performance.
11. Seattle Regenerative Medicine Center opens new Washington state location: 3 notes
13. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Nady Hamid of OrthoCarolina Sports Medicine Center Full story