September 7, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Hospital for Special Surgery researchers receive $135k grant for total joint arthroplasty patient safety study: 5 takeaways
2. Appeals court sides with Geisinger, reverses $1M damage award to nursing student who refused to take drug test
3. 7 orthopedic practices merge to form Orthopedic Centers of Colorado
4. How to take advantage of virtualization technology and private cloud to save capital expense and become more efficient. Download here.
5. 3,000+ people will join Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2017 Conference in 2 weeks. Register here. | 67 CEOs to speak at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable November 13-15, 2017. Register here. | Sign up now for the Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting. Click here to register. For exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities at these events, please email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. AG sues Washington hospital over charity care: 8 things to know Full story
7. Webinar: How a robust pack program can help drive product standardization and cost savings. Register here for this upcoming webinar.
8. CMS proposes changes to CJR: 6 key thoughts on what this means for orthopedic bundled payments Full story
9. Physician-owned practices spend $19k per physician on health IT: 4 key statistics
10. Florida Senate to consider ASC 24-hour stay bill: 4 points
11. McKesson donates $150k worth of medical supplies to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts Full story
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Raj Bazaz of Western Orthopaedics Full story