Sept. 6, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 4 top revenue-generating specialties - Orthopedics ranks No. 1
2. 22 orthopedic surgeon moves in August
3. Pennsylvania hospital lays off 25% of staff after struggling to make payroll
4. For tips on addressing rising costs, declining reimbursements and improving the patient experience, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. Join 300+ great hospital and health system executive speakers + celebrity keynotes George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Katie Couric at Becker's 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019, at Hyatt Regency Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Drs. Scott Ryan, Aaron Karlen & more: 11 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
7. Stryker, Medtronic, SpineFrontier & more: 8 device company key notes
8. Apple is hiring for its health business Full story
9. Advancing the revenue cycle toward a denial-free future. To learn how, download this free e-book.
10. Dr. Mark Mikhael studies stem cells for spine surgery - 4 insights
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Richard Wupperman of Austin Spine Full story