September 6, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. The CORE Institute, Banner Health JV on orthopedic ASC: 5 things to know
2. U of Utah Hospital limits police access to patient rooms after aggressive nurse confrontation
3. Drs. Glenn Axelrod, Christopher Robertson & more: 15 orthopedic surgeons on the move
4. Webinar: What are best practices for your ASC's clinical assessment? Learn more in this upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. Why 90210 Surgery Medical Center administrator Benita Tapia is looking forward to October
6. Cleveland Clinic names Dr. Toby Cosgrove's successor Full story
7. Webinar: How a new spine procedure can expand ASC growth. Register here.
Smith & Nephew partners with Imperial College London: 5 takeaways
9. Medtronic to study Infuse in PLF, TLIF spine surgeries in new pilot trials: 5 things to know
11. 6 FDA decisions to look for in September Full story
10. Bioventus receives FDA clearance for Durolane: 3 key points
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Ben Puckett of Specialty Clinics of Georgia Full story