Sept. 5, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 7 orthopedic practices merge to form Orthopedic Centers of Colorado
2. Tenet to replace CEO Trevor Fetter, 'refresh' board and adopt poison pill
3. The most common financial errors independent surgeons make Full story
4. Whitepaper: How to take advantage of virtualization technology and private cloud to save capital expense and become more efficient - click here
5. OptumHealth, SCA CEO Andrew Hayek is keynoting Becker's ASC 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs in Chicago. Don't miss this three-day event from Oct. 26-28 featuring 137 leading speakers from ASCs. To learn more and register, click here.
6. McKesson donates $150k worth of medical supplies to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts Full story
7. What are best practices for your ASC's clinical assessment? Learn more in this upcoming webinar.
8. Surgical resident sues St. Louis University, alleges discrimination due to nursing background Full story
9. Drs Dominic Carreira, Taylor Dennison & more: 9 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
11. M&A activity, government expenditures driving $2.2B ambulatory care services market: 5 things to know Full story
10. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Lois Osier of OrthoCarolina
12. Medtronic, NuVasive, InVivo Therapeutics & more: 6 device company key notes Full story