Aug. 30, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Stryker acquires K2M for $1.4B, a 27% premium: 5 things to know
2. Biologics in spine surgery holds great promise - Dr. Choll Kim shares insight into new field
3. Vanderbilt University Medical Center points to Epic rollout for 68% drop in operating income
4. Opioid-free perioperative surgical pain management is becoming a reality. To learn more, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. Join great keynotes Hillary Clinton, Theo Epstein and Tom Coburn + great hospital CEO keynotes David Feinberg, Eugene Woods, David Entwistle, Pamela Sutton-Wallace, Stephen Klasko, Tom Jackiewicz, Laurie Glimcher, Howard Kern, Chris Van Gorder, Michael Riordan, Charles Bearman Jr., and Johnese Spisso at Becker's 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable. Register here. For more information on sponsorships, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. New orthopedic practice comes to Arizona: 3 things to know Full story
7. Nanovis completes $5.5M funding round to meet spinal implant demands: 3 details
8. Texas Children's Hospital fires nurse over Facebook post Full story
9. How are key ASC players addressing healthcare's modern challenges? For insights, register for this upcoming webinar.
10. Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Medtronic & more: 15 device company key notes
11. Learn best practices to tackle pricing on knee and hip implants. Click here
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Brian Rebolledo of Scripps Health Full story