Aug. 29, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Rothman Institute opens 1st New York office: 5 things to know
2. Zimmer Biomet changes spine strategy, aims to launch robotic total knee by year end
3. Tennessee health system files for bankruptcy, says it owes CHS $28M
4. For tips on addressing rising costs, declining reimbursements and improving the patient experience, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. How Excelsior Orthopaedics achieved 99% patient satisfaction in outpatient total joint replacement - 3 insights Full story
6. Medtronic CEO Omar Ishrak's pay jumped 17.3% in FY 2018, hitting $19M Full story
7. Intermountain cuts 396 jobs, adds 107 in reorganization
8. Ceterix Orthopaedics earns FDA approval for size 0 suture cartridge: 3 things to know Full story
10. UnitedHealth stock hits all-time high
11. Learn key strategies for success under bundled payments during this upcoming webinar.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Michael Abdulian of Adventist Health Glendale Full story