Aug. 28, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Wright Medical acquires Cartiva for $435M: 5 things to know
2. Dr. Marc Philippon performing hip surgery on Giants' Buster Posey - 4 insights
3. Mississippi hospital files for bankruptcy
4. Artificial intelligence - The answer to your outpatient surgery center's clinical documentation challenges. To learn more, download this white paper.
5. Becker's largest-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference is less than a month away! Join 3,500+ attendees and 180+ great sponsoring health IT and revenue cycle companies. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Idaho ASC files lawsuit against AmSurg, citing mismanagement: 7 things to know Full story
7. Judge rejects bid to dismiss 8 defamation claims in Dr. Johnny Delashaw's libel case - 7 insights
8. 21 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
9. Opioid-free perioperative surgical pain management is becoming a reality. To learn more, register for this upcoming webinar.
10. The American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society bestows 1st-ever Women's Leadership Award
11. How are key ASC players addressing healthcare's modern challenges? For insights, register for this upcoming webinar.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Zachariah Logan of Texas Orthopedics Full story