August 25, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. CMS proposes changes to CJR: 6 key thoughts on what this means for orthopedic bundled payments
2. Providence Health & Services lays off 210 employees
3. Knoxville Orthopaedic Clinic partners with Humana on Medicare outpatient joint replacements: 4 key notes Full story
4. Webinar: Grow your spine practice in any site of service with this new lumbar spinal stenosis treatment. Register here.
5. Don't miss the chance to see keynote speaker Bill Walton, NBA legend and basketball analyst, at Becker's ASC 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. Other keynotes include OptumHealth, SCA leader Andrew Hayek, Alexa von Tobel and Kirk Herbstreit. Register today!
6. Patient jumps to his death from window at California hospital Full story
7. Webinar: Strategies to improve your ASC's performance goals, while optimizing the patient experience. Register here for this upcoming webinar.
8. 4 practices merge to create OrthoConnecticut - 7 takeaways Full story
9. 6 key quotes from CEO Omar Ishrak during Medtronic's Q1 earnings call
11. US Bioservices to pay $13.4M to resolve kickback suit Full story
10. The next 5 years in the spinal fusion arena
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Brenton Milner of Sheridan Memorial Hospital Full story