Aug. 24, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Jury awards $8.2M in patent infringement suit against DePuy Synthes: 5 things to know
2. OrthoArizona continues expansion efforts, now comprises 21+ facilities
3. What to do if you're laid off: 3 tips from two ex-hospital executives
4. Opioid-free perioperative surgical pain management is becoming a reality. To learn more, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. Top 25 hospitals for neurology & neurosurgery: U.S. News & World Report Full story
6. Steadman Clinic, Vail-Summit Orthopaedics & 2 more orthopedic groups team up to develop new facility Full story
7. California hospital to end inpatient care, close ER
8. KFx Medical sues Stryker for patient infringement; Arthrex paid $35M in similar suit: 4 key notes Full story
9. Artificial intelligence - The answer to your outpatient surgery center's clinical documentation challenges. To learn more, download this white paper.
10. Key trends in cartilage repair for orthopedics: Q&A with Eric Strauss
11. How are key ASC players addressing healthcare's modern challenges? For insights, register for this upcoming webinar.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Lindsay Remy of Holston Medical Group Full story