Aug. 23, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 25%+ of hip arthroscopy patients still get opioids 3 months after surgery: 5 things to know
2. Rush's Dr. Christopher Coogan performs surgery on White Sox's Jose Abreu: 4 insights
3. South Carolina hospital to close: 4 things to know
4. A guide to staying competitive: Register for this webinar to learn how data analytics can support an ASC's clinical, operational and financial performance.
5. Becker's largest-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference is one month away. Join Venus Williams, Peyton Manning, Howard Dean and Rudy Giuliani + over 300 great speakers. Registration ends September 1. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. DePuy Synthes, Medtronic, NuVasive & more: 9 device company key notes Full story
7. The 2 work-from-home healthcare jobs with $85K-plus salaries
8. Osseus Fusion System earns FDA clearance: 4 highlights Full story
9. A new approach to patient experience: To learn how a more holistic view of the patient can transform care, download this white paper.
10. Drs. Katherine Schnell, Edmund Landry & Michael Kang: 6 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
11. To get up to speed on crucial government and private payer changes for ASCs, register for this upcoming webinar.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Alton Barron of ATX Orthopedics Full story