Aug. 21, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Colorado hospital to end 30+ year relationship with orthopedic group over contract exclusivity: 5 key notes
2. Good Samaritan names orthopedic surgeon CMO: 3 details
3. 250+ telehealth companies to know | 2018
4. For tips on addressing rising costs, declining reimbursement and improving the patient experience, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome an additional 25 CFO speakers to Becker's 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 12-14 at the Swissotel Chicago. Register here. For sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. First State Orthopaedics consolidates 3 centers to $10M facility: 5 takeaways Full story
7. Dr. Michael Kang performs 1st total knee replacements at Long Island-based ASC: 3 notes
8. Michigan hospital blames 'aggressive, direct competitor' for financial troubles Full story
9. A new approach to the patient experience: To learn how a more holistic view of the patient can transform care, download this whitepaper.
10. 17 key players in the global spine biologics market
11. Learn key strategies for success under bundled payments during this upcoming webinar.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Thomas Andreshak of Consulting Orthopaedic Associates Full story