August 18, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 33 orthopedic devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in July Full story
2. The 215 hospitals with 5 stars for patient experience
3. We are seeking a few more topics and speakers for the 16th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conf. Join 150 Surgeon Speakers, Joe Montana, Tucker Carlson, Dr. Richard Wohns and Dr. Frank Phillips as speakers. Email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to provide a speaker or proposal. All requests must be received by Thursday August 25th.
4. ORHub expands into orthopedics: 5 highlights
5. Beacon Orthopaedics extends treatment availability: 4 takeaways
6. Former director of finance charged with embezzling $1.5M from UNC hospital Full story
7. Webinar: Take an evidence-based approach to preventative care-here's how. Register here.
8. Globus Medical earns FDA clearance for Excelsius GPS: 5 highlights Full story
9. 11 anesthesiologists making headlines - July 2017
11. Looking to the future in a saturated market, what's next for ASCs? Full story
10. Medtronic shareholders given green light to pursue suit against Medtronic's Covidien deal
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Elizabeth Ouellette of Mount Sinai Medical Center Full story