Aug. 17, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. KFx Medical sues Stryker for patent infringement; Arthrex paid $35M in similar suit: 4 key notes
2. Neurosurgeon sentenced to 2 years in federal prison for hiding assets during bankruptcy: 5 things to know
3. 66 critical access hospitals to know | 2018
4. A guide to staying competitive: Register for this webinar to learn how data analytics can support an ASC's clinical, operational and functional performance.
5. Orthopedic procedure volume grows in the ASC, outpatient settings: 10 key statistics Full story
6. Aurora Medical Center surgeon uses 3D-printed implants for knee surgery: 5 insights Full story
7. Steward to close Ohio hospital, lay off 388
8. Dr. Jeffrey Dugas repairs right knee of WWE's Sin Cara - 4 insights Full story
10. Paragon 28 launches bone graft harvesting system for foot and ankle: 4 insights
11. Learn how to reduce denials and boost collections during this upcoming webinar on the role of AI in the revenue cycle.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Philip Merritt of Adventist Health Full story