August 15, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. CMS will cancel major bundled payment initiatives
2. InVivo Therapeutics, DePuy Synthes, Alphatec Spine & more: 10 device company notes
3. Drs. Wakenda Tyler, Jennifer D'Amico & more: 5 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
4. Expanding Orthopedics earns 2 patents for expandable cage technology: 3 insights
5. Some of the nation's top surgeons, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders are attending Becker's ASC 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn key trends sweeping the healthcare industry. Learn more and register here!
6. Swedish Health's Cherry Hill campus at risk of losing Medicare, Medicaid funding Full story
7. Webinar: Take an evidence-based approach to preventative care-here's how. Register here.
8. How much practices spend per physician on federal regulations: 5 key statistics
9. Dr. Dwight Kemp joins WVU Medicine: 3 insights
11. Balloon obesity devices linked to 5 patient deaths, says FDA Full story
10. ASCs could save $10.5B with 80% penetration in 50 largest US cities: 5 key trends
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Frances Cuome of Montefiore Medical Center Full story