Aug. 9, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. Neal ElAttrache: 6 Qs on the future of sports medicine
2. Dr. Bryan Kelly performs hip surgery on Yankees' Jacoby Ellsbury - 4 insights
3. Hospital visitor tampered with patient's IV, caused cardiac arrest, officials say
4. A HIMSS Analytics study reveals how 300 healthcare organizations are discarding single-purpose communication devices and apps in favor of more sustainable mobile solutions. Find out what's on their mobility roadmaps.
5. Registration for Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference event ends September 1st. Join 4,000 attendees + 180 great exhibitors and sponsors. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Xtant Medical net sales decrease 12.6% in Q2: 5 things to know Full story
7. Mazor Robotics, Zimmer Biomet, NuVasive & more: 11 device company key notes
8. Northwestern lays off 60 IT workers after Epic EHR rollout Full story
9. Learn best practices to tackle pricing on knee and hip implants. Click here
10. What happens after Trump targets your company - Pfizer CEO shares his experience
11. Outdated patient billing is hurting hospitals and healthcare providers. Read the Whitepaper to learn more.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Lawrence Dorr of Keck School of Medicine of USC Full story