August 4, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Stryker names new board member: 4 insights
2. CHS extends divestiture plan as losses mount
3. What % of orthopedic surgery patients report unused opioids? 5 points
4. Webinar: Key lessons on improving efficiency, patient safety and outcomes through mobile communication technology. Register here.
5. Mark your calendars for Becker's 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs on Oct. 26-28. The event will feature Bill Walton, NBA legend and basketball analysts, and ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit in addition to more than 137 healthcare industry speakers. Learn more here.
6. CMS' final IPPS rule for 2018: 10 things to know Full story
7. Webinar: 3rd party network contract pitfalls to avoid for maximized reimbursement.
8. 70+ population health management companies to know | 2017 Full story
9. 30 things for ASC leaders to know for July
11. 8 things for spine surgeons to know Full story
10. Cedar Park Regional Medical Center opens orthopedic wing: 5 highlights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Suzanne Hall of Appalachian Orthopaedics Full story