July 31, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 28 new orthopedic practices - state-by-state breakdown
2. CMS aims to broaden 'device intensive' procedure definition for ASCs, amid other changes
3. Tenet hospital's Medicare contract at risk - again
4. Better working conditions = better patient care. Download this whitepaper to learn how to optimize the nurse work environment.
5. Early registration ends August 1 for Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference taking place September 19-22. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org. | 8 top CFOs added to CEO + CFO Roundtable November 12-14. Register here.
6. 2 orthopedic practices under HHS investigations for security breaches Full story
7. Zimmer Biomet records $2B in Q2 sales: 5 details
9. Ready to confront the financial risk of value-based purchasing? Download this whitepaper to learn how to improve the patient experience with healthcare's new digital front door.
10. Orthopedic surgeon pleads guilty to illegally prescribing oxycodone, Percocet - 4 details
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Emilie Cheung of Stanford Medicine Full story