July 31, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Patient's husband shoots, kills South Bend Orthopaedics physician who wouldn't prescribe opioids: 4 things to know
2. CMS moves forward with $43B in DSH payment cuts
3. Stryker reports 6.1% Q2 growth, installs 26 Mako systems: 7 things to know
4. Webinar: How to maximize patient collections and avoid compliance issues with patient phone calls. Register here.
5. Miami Dolphins partner with University of Miami Sports Medicine Institute: 5 takeaways
6. 'Skinny' repeal fails with McCain's decisive vote in 2 A.M. Senate session Full story
7. Webinar: Learn how communications technology can help your health system in this upcoming webinar. Register here.
8. Orthopedic surgeons write fascinating books - read Dr. Jonathan Gelber's 'The Ultimate Guide to Preventing and Treating MMA Injuries': 5 quick thoughts
9. Exactech sees $67.3M in Q2 revenue; extremities revenue jumps 19% - 13 highlights Full story
11. 6 must-reads for supply chain leaders this week Full story
99% of deceased NFL players suffered from CTE - 5 key points
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Kristy Weber of Penn Medicine Full story