July 25, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Rush's Dr. Bernard Bach receives AOSSM leadership award: 5 insights
2. Adventist Health closes Washington hospital
3. Dr. Robert Watkins examines Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw - Possibly out 4 to 6 weeks Full story
4. Webinar: Learn how to improve your multi-specialty group collections in this upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. Thrilled to have nearly 3,000 people signed up for Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2017 | Early Reg. Ends August 1st, 2017. Click here to register. For exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities, please email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. HCA acquires second hospital from CHS in 2 weeks Full story
7. This October marks Becker's 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. Industry professionals will share insight into the best business practices and what your ASC can do today to boost its bottom line. Learn more here.
8. Dr. Leslie J. Bisson honored for best paper: 3 highlights
9. 14 points on tech and administrative staff regional earnings at multispecialty ASCs
11. Medtronic continues to fill back orders following June computer outage Full story
10. Increased merger and acquisition activity in the ambulatory surgery center market ... What does it all mean?
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Muyibat Adelani of Washington University School of Medicine Full story