July 18, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Mount Sinai opens new orthopedic center: 5 highlights
2. 14 latest hospital, health system CEO moves
3. Zimmer Biomet reports $1.9B in Q2 revenue: 5 key notes
4. Webinar: How to improve patient engagement & population health management while proving ROI. Register here.
5. 5 magnificent woman leaders as keynote and keynote panelists at Becker's Health IT+ Revenue Cycle 2017 - Susan Salka, CEO, President & Director, AMN Healthcare; Mary Alice Annecharico, MS, RN, Senior Vice President and CIO, Henry Ford Health System; Amber McGraw Walsh, JD, Chairperson, Healthcare Department, McGuireWoods LLP; Mimi Broeker, Senior Vice President, NorthShore University Health System; and Rhonda C. Anderson, Senior Vice President and CFO, Ascension Health. 140 spots left! Discounts end August 1st. Join 2,500 people+ at Becker's Health IT + Rev Cycle 2017. Register here.
6. With McCain out for surgery, Senate defers vote on healthcare bill
7. CMS proposes 1.9% increase in 2018 ASC pay, adding total joint replacements - 5 insights
8. Dr. Mark Cohen wins award from Rush: 5 takeaways
9. Montana ASCs saved Medicare $304k for these procedures: 3 things to note
11. 5 drugmakers in the headlines
10. 2-level spinal fusions safe in outpatient settings, new study finds: 5 things to know
12. ASC industry leader Andrew Hayek, CEO of OptumHealth and Surgical Care Affiliates, is the keynote speaker at Becker's ASC 24the Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. Join your colleagues in October to hear insights from 137 industry professionals. Register today!
13. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Carol Copeland of Penn State Hershey Bone and Joint Institute Full story