July 16, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 35 spine, neurosurgeons on the move so far in 2018
2. 5 questions with Dr. Anthony Romeo about his move to NYC and Rothman Institute
3. CMS releases proposed physician payment rule for 2019: 6 things to know
4. Payers are looking to reduce reimbursement for workers' comp claims. Learn how to maximize workers' comp revenue during this upcoming webinar.
5. Drs. Scott Sporer, Peter James Ridella & more: 11 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
6. 17 major players in the global spine biologics market
7. Do your patients have the tools they need to manage medical bills? Download this whitepaper to learn how to improve the patient financial experience.
8. Amazon reportedly working with startup to launch medical product delivery at major health systems
9. Trump continues ACA cuts - Slashes navigator budget by nearly $27M
10. To learn the most effective marketing strategies for orthopedic surgeons and their medical practices, register for this upcoming webinar.
11. Active Implants concludes clinical trials for 'artificial meniscus': 4 insights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Jesse C. DeLee of UT Health San Antonio Full story
Correction: 10 states with the most overworked nurses Click here