1. Number of orthopedic surgeons in all 50 states — California has 2,406 Full story
2. Why physicians are turning away from private practice Full story
3. Private equity creeps further into orthopedics: 15 practice partnerships Full story
4. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
5. Inpatient spinal fusion costs in all 50 states Full story
6. Dr. Daniel Jones performs Florida's 1st smart knee replacement Full story
7. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
8. University of Tennessee Medical Center opens orthopedic institute with ASC Full story
9. 10 orthopedic surgeons to know Full story
10. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A patchwork of solutions cannot repair healthcare's aging technology infrastructure. Here's how providers and payers can transform IT and deliver patients the convenience they deserve.
2. The key to clinical efficiency lies outside of traditional care models. Uncover how asynchronous telemedicine can increase your health system's productivity by 56 percent.
3. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.