July 12, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 14% of orthopedic surgeons have $5M net worth: 4 key statistics
2. Will outpatient total joint replacement become the norm? Key thoughts from Dr. J. David Evanich
3. Chicago hospital needs $3M infusion to avoid closure
5. Join great keynotes Bobbi Brown, Lou Holtz, David Axelrod and Reince Priebus at Becker's 25th Annual ASC Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs, October 18-20, 2018, in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Dr. Johnny Delashaw has license reinstated but can't hold medical leadership positions: 5 things to know
7. Systematization of supply chain streamlines processes, standardizes supplies and improves service - learn how in this Mercy Health whitepaper.
8. Rush promotes Dr. Scott Sporer to full professor: 3 insights
9. 10 states with the most overworked nurses
10. Register for this free webinar to learn how to actually attract new orthopedic patients with digital marketing.
11. Stryker names Timothy Scannell president and COO: 3 things to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Ronald Lakatos of OhioHealth Orthopedic Surgeons Full story