July 7, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Rothman Institute merges with Trenton Orthopaedic Group: 4 key points
2. CHI St. Luke's Health CFO steps down a week after CEO's sudden resignation
3. Dr. Michael Kuhn performs CT's 1st MACI knee cartilage procedure: 5 things to know Full story
4. Webinar: Minimize infection incidents at your facility. Learn more in this upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. Corin adds 100 jobs: 3 takeaways
6. 9 hospital bankruptcies so far in 2017 Full story
7. Minority representation among orthopedic residents: 7 insights
8. We recently added and expanded the following publications and promoted certain leaders to help edit these titles.
1. We've added Beckers Payor Report. This will be led by Asst Editor Morgan Haefner and overseen by Molly Gamble and Ayla Ellison.
2. We've expanded Beckers Supply Chain which will now be led by Asst Editor Mackenzie Bean.
3. Our Health IT + Revenue Cycle Thursday Report has been taken over by Asst Managing Editor Mary Clare Rechtoris.
4. Finally Beckers DSO- DPM Review covering Dental has been expanded with Mackenzie Garrity taking the helm on content development with the oversight of Laura (Miller) Dyrda and Mary Clare Rechtoris.
We are thrilled with these additions and promotions!
For information about any of the above, please feel to reach Jessica Cole or Molly Gamble or Laura Dyrda.
9. Lou Dobbs: Key thoughts on U.S. politics, economy, news media & more Full story
10. The state of the ASC Industry: Key challenges, opportunities & 5 observations from Andrew Hayek
12. What you missed at the 7th Annual National Bundled Payment Summit Full story
11. 7 top reasons physicians choose to leave medical practice today
13. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Paul Dimond of Cape Cod Hospital Full story