July 5, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Jury awards patient $135M after botched spine surgery at Michigan hospital: 5 insights
2. Industry payments to physicians, hospitals drop 4.7% in 2017: 5 things to know
3. Memorial Hermann hit with $1M retaliation suit by former employee
4. Validic Survey: Participate in this new survey to weigh in on the current and future state of remote monitoring and population health Click here
5. Camber Spine receives FDA clearance for new interbody fusion devices: 4 insights
6. Dr. Keith Meister operates on shoulder of Indians' pitcher Danny Salazar - 4 insights
7. Owners/managers of more than 700 ASCs participated in HealthCare Apparisers 2018 survey on ASC valuation. Download this whitepaper for survey insights.
8. Texas hospital to end inpatient care, ER services July 9
9. How the payer landscape is changing for ASCs
10. Is your orthopedic practice doing enough with digital? For expert insights into medical marketing, check out this upcoming webinar.
11. Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance names new CEO
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Mark Abel of the University of Virginia Health System Full story