June 29, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. US News: Top 20 hospitals for pediatric orthopedics
2. Memorial Hermann to cut additional 350 jobs
3. Oklahoma orthopedic practice pays for billing irregularities in $1.5M settlement: 7 things to know
4. Webinar: What is the financial impact of operational efficiency? Learn more in this upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. Join President George W. Bush + 255 speakers at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2017 Sept 2017. Click here to register. Join 67 CEOs and 27 CFOs speaking at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable Nov 2017. Click here to register. For more information about both conferences, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CHI St. Luke's Health CEO Michael Covert suddenly resigns Full story
7. Webinar: How to deploy data science to address the $24 billion sepsis problem. Learn more in this upcoming webinar.
8. The business of orthopedics in a value-based world - Q&A with Dr. Allston Stubbs
9. 'A fascinating read' - Dr. David Geier publishes book on injuries that changed sports medicine Full story
10. 5 shifting trends affecting ASC, physician practice valuation
12. VA owes devicemakers $15M in late payments Full story
11. 65 orthopedic surgeons recommended by orthopedic surgeons
13. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Laura Alberton of Scripps Clinic Full story