June 28, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Stryker gets $2.6M from Michigan Strategic Fund Board for facility expansion: 5 things to know Full story
2. GE to spin off healthcare business: 5 things to know
3. Orthopedic surgeon charged with carrying controlled substance sentenced to probation: 5 details
4. Webinar: Population Health Issues and Opportunities: Spotlighting High Blood Pressure. Register here.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Lou Holtz, Bobbi Brown, David Axelrod and Reince Priebus + 150 speakers from ASCs to Becker's 25th Annual ASC Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs, October 18-20 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Discharged patient dies in Michigan hospital bathroom
7. Harvey, Irma and Las Vegas: Lessons Learned from the Leaders Who Were There. Download here.
8. 125+ cybersecurity companies in healthcare to know | 2018
9. Orthopedic Surgical Practice in Santa Barbara welcomes Dr. Matthew Pifer
10. Webinar: Workers' Comp: Out-of-Network Isn't The Only Revenue Problem You May Have. Register here.
11. FDA releases 2nd draft of its software pre-certification program
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Raymond Metz Jr. of Core Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Full story