June 26, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Smith & Nephew seeks to dismiss 55 suits in hip implant litigation due to time lapsed: 5 details
2. Patient too large for MRI machine sues Oregon hospital for $7M
3. Zimmer Biomet to terminate exclusive distribution agreement with BoneSupport: 5 things to know
4. White paper:Certified preowned endoscopes are a cost-effective buy for any provider's medical device portfolio. However, limited market regulation and significant variety in quality among third-parties make shopping these contracts complex and time-consuming. Learn more here.
5. Thrilled to welcome 78 CEOs and 22 CFOs from hospitals and health systems to the Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable. Register here. For sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Cash-strapped California hospital considers closure
7. White paper: For insights into current ASC ownership trends, download this whitepaper.
8. 4 thoughts on bundled payments for spine & orthopedic practices
9. Drs. Anthony Romeo, Jacob Patterson & more: 4 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
10. White paper: Improve patient outcomes and the bottom line. Download here.
11. IBM, Pfizer join blockchain consortium for accountability in digital advertising
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Martin O'Malley of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story