June 21, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. Anthony Romeo joins Rothman Institute as chief of orthopedics, New York: 5 things to know
2. Massena Memorial Hospital CEO suddenly resigns: 6 things to know
3. Hoag Orthopedic Institute Surgery Center adds new bundled payments in Carrum Health partnership: 4 things to know
4. White paper: Workforce analytics that drive better quality of care. Download here.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes Chris Van Gorder, David Feinberg, Stephen Klasko, Johnese Spisso, Charles Beaman Jr., David Entwistle, Pamela Sutton-Wallace, Laurie Glimcher, Tom Jackiewicz, Howard Kern, Michael Riordan and Eugene A. Woods at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable in November. Register here. For sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. WHO releases ICD-11: 5 things to know
7. White paper: Learn how to mitigate your ASC's top employment risks. Download here.
8. K2M, Spineology, Globus Medical & more: 10 device company notes
9. St. John's Medical Center adds $1.1M player to staff: 5 things to know
10. White paper: For insights into current ASC ownership trends, download this whitepaper. Download here.
11. IBM, Pfizer join blockchain consortium for accountability in digital advertising
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Avi Kumar of Coastal Orthopedics Full story