June 21, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. Christopher Ahmad diagnoses Yankees' Gleyber Torres with torn UCL: 4 things to know
2. Memorial Hermann Health System CEO Dr. Benjamin Chu departs after 1 year
3. SurgCenter Development reports 20k completed joint replacements: 5 highlights
4. Webinar: Minimize infection incidents at your facility. Learn more in this upcoming webinar. Register here
5. Riverview Medical Center 1st New Jersey hospital to earn The Joint Commission advanced total hip, knee replacement certification: 4 highlights
6. Investigation: Understaffing in OR contributed to 2 patient deaths at California hospital Full story
7. Webinar: Learn how to achieve positive patient identification. Register here.
8. New guidelines aim to reduce total hip and knee replacement infections: 5 highlights Full story
9. Compensation for employed versus self-employed physicians - Who rakes in more?
11. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Vikram Chatrath of Avera Queen of Peace Hospital Full story
10. 25 top supply chains in 2017, as ranked by Gartner
12. For the latest orthopedic news, join
the Becker's ASC Review LinkedIn group.