June 20, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. MedPAC recommends changing Stark law to limit physician-owned distributorships: 6 things to know
2. MD Anderson slapped with $4.3M penalty for HIPAA violations
3. Eagles' head team physician not returning - Team restructuring continues
4. Webinar: Learn how one CTO leverages single-sign on solutions to make new IT clinician friendly. Register here.
5. 7 companies to consider when looking to invest in robotics
6. 52 great health systems to know | 2018
7. White paper: How to realize significant savings on preowned endoscopes without sacrificing quality. Download here.
8. Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian opens rehab center for orthopedic, neurologic recovery: 5 insights
9. New ONS Ortho Urgent Care location opens: 3 things to know
10. White paper: For insights into current ASC ownership trends, download this whitepaper. Download here.
11. McKesson to close Connecticut facility, lay off 105 workers
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Jeffrey Murray of Core Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Full story