June 14, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. New $20M complex orthopedics focused inpatient facility to open in South Carolina: 3 takeaways
2. Mayo Clinic attempts to block IRS from questioning CEO
3. Stryker 'not in discussions' to acquire Boston Scientific according to regulatory filing: 5 key points
4. White paper: How to realize significant savings on preowned endoscopes without sacrificing quality. Download here.
5. 35 orthopedic, spine devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in May 2018
6. CMS postpones July hospital star ratings update
7. Webinar: Learn best practices for phased SSO implementation. Register here.
8. Star Orthopedics and Sports Medicine opens in Texas - 3 quick facts
9. Hattiesburg Clinic breaks ground on 2 facilities, including orthopedics building: 5 quick facts
10. White paper: For insights into current ASC ownership trends, download this whitepaper. Download here.
11. Here's AMA's plan to fight drug shortages
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Paul Freudigman Jr. of Baylor Scott & White Orthopedic Specialists Full story