June 15, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopedists rank No. 1 for most Medicare bonus reporting measures in 2017
2. 6 latest hospital bankruptcies, closures
3. Hip, knee orthopedic surgical robot markets expected to reach $4.6B by 2022: 5 insights
4. Webinar: What are the first steps you should take to integrate your clinical team post M&A? Register here.
5. George W. Bush & Sugar Ray Leonard keynoting, 255 speakers over 3 days and 100+ exhibitors & sponsors | Join some of the most interesting people and companies in Health IT at the Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2017 meeting this September. Register here.
6. Lawsuit claims CHS failed to provide up to $110M in charity care
7. Webinar: How to invest in opportunities that will drive the best ROI for your health system. Register here.
8. 65 orthopedic surgeons recommended by orthopedic surgeons Full story
9. Rothman Institute has grown 15-20% annually for 45 years - Dr. Richard Rothman's 11 key principles for success
11. Lumbar spinal fusion costs $5k more in Carson City than New York City: 10 largest & smallest city prices Full story
10. U.S. News & World Report to rate knee, hip surgeons by fall 2017
12. 7 must-reads for supply chain leaders this week Full story
13. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Douglas E. Stull of Lawrence Memorial Hospital